BCAFM Farmers' Market Membership
*** PLEASE READ PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS BELOW***
Please enter your Farmers' Market Organization name into the "Company" field of the "Check Out" section
1. Select your Fee Category, either:
4-20 Vendors ($200)
21-60 Vendors ($250)
61 Vendors and over ($300)
2. Click "Add to Cart"
3. Proceed to "Check Out" if you operate either:
- one summer market OR
- one summer + one winter market
If you operate more than one summer and winter location, click "Continue Shopping"
4. Under "Fee Category" select "Additional Market Location", then click "Add to Cart"
5. In the "Quantity" section, enter the # of additional market locations as needed. Proceed to "Check Out"
BCAFM Farmers' Market Membership Annual Fees
BCAFM Farmers' Market Membership fee categories are based on whichever of the following criteria is the greatest:
- average number of vendors per market OR
- total number of vendor members in your society/organization per year
BCAFM Farmers' Market Membership is annual and the membership year starts on April 1st and ends on March 31st in the following year.
Farmers' Market Members operating eligible farmers' markets in more than one location will pay an additional $50.00 fee per market location. One winter farmers' market location is included in the standard membership fees.